Portello's book

If anyone interested, I found a very nice and useful
book about the Portello's factory. There are vintage,
curious and actual (or, better, january 2000 when
Portello north was still complete) pictures.

If anyone is interested, please contact me. I know (I
bought the book and then I spoke with the author who
signed me the book) Mr. Davide De Bertolis, who had
this idea and realized this book. It's not for sell in
the ordinary way of selling (bookstores and so on).

The price is  35 (35 euro).

I entered Portello's factory and I saw the real and
actual things, speaking with the actual chief
engineer: the "canteen" will remain, all the rest will
be dismantled ASAP.

Ciao dall'Italia

Leonardo