SPICA fuel cutoff solenoid tool - options?

Hi Gang,

After messing w/ my fuel mixture a few times, I thought I might crawl out of
the stone age (loosening the retaining ring w/ a screwdriver and hammer) and
buy the proper tool. I just checked the AR Ricambi site and they want $37.75
for their *jobbie*!!!!!

Does anybody have a lower cost solution (but more eloquent than the
Neanderthal method above)? ... or maybe someone has "the tool" laying around
and no SPICA car to adjust ... and wants to get rid it :-)

Tim Lentz
Tampa, FL
'74 Spider