Red Line NS

       For what it is worth, I have Red Line NS in the limited slip rearends
of three of the four Bosch spiders I own.  I know Red Line does not suggest
NS for street applications in an LSD, but it does seem to make them work
better.  I have not noticed any chattering or other weird noises from the
rear axles of any of these spiders.
       I have Red Line MTL in the transmissions of these same spiders.
Someone once told me that I had it backwards.  All I can say is that it works
for me.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City