re: Milano Brake Warning Light PLEASE HELP!!!

"I need HELP!! Recently the brake warning light came on in my Verde."

Alan, check all the pad sensor wires.  Sometimes the protective covering
wears through & they could be shorting out.  Which is what I believe
happens when the pads where to specific depth.  The embedded piece of
metal that is the sensor touches the disc & activates the brake pad
light.  Is this correct?  Anyone else care to comment?

Good luck,
Zach
Redmond, WA