Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:15:10 -0800
From: "Hanne, Gregg" <ghanne@domain.elided>
Subject: Spider 2000 vs Alfetta 2000
Hello all,
Simple question for someone who knows; is there any difference in engine
format between 2000cc Spider and 2000cc Alfetta (Sports Sedan)? I have an
opportunity to pick up a good running 1979 Alfetta Sports Sedan (for pennies)
and would like to use the motor for my '74 Spider. Did they accomplish the
different transmission layouts without altering the block?
Thanks in advance,
Gregg