I want a GTV-6!!

OK. I want one. Here's what I am looking for:

* The closer to South Florida the better
* Either 1986 or Special Editions (Balocco, maybe;
Maratona, probably; mayyyyybe a Calloway)
* NOT even remotely interested in a project car, I
want a car that is as close to mint as possible,
fanatically maintained by knowledgeable owner(s) and
reputable shop.
* ZERO rust (OK, OK, a little TINY rust might be
acceptable) is worth a premium
* Tasteful/sensible mods are OK (i.e., tensioner, 3.0
engine, etc. No Chevrolet big-blocks,
* Working A/C is almost mandatory
* Black fabric interior is preferable
* Sunroofless is ideal, and worth a premium
* The lower the mileage, the better (and worth a
premium). Ridiculously low mileage is even better.
* The more paperwork, receipts, etc., the better (and
worth a premium) and ALL paperwork is ideal.

Reply off-digest, please.

RR
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/