Re: Raising Them Right

Scott,

Really enjoyed your story about Charlie's trip in the Spider.

I'm sure that this struck a chord with many of the digesters, not because
of experiences with their own children, but by remembering experiences like
this when THEY were children.  It is the time that I spent with my dad at
this age fiddling with a number of cars that has led me into a life-long
love of automotive things - (and the Berlina that my father owned just
before his untimely death was the start of the Alfa bug!).  It wasn't just
cars either - electronics, woodwork, music, cooking - all the things that I
enjoy now are the things that I did with my parents when I was young.

My lovely wife Cathie commented a few weeks ago (when I was up to my elbows
in balljoints) that I must be looking forward to when I can buy our little
Charlotte her first pair of overalls - she said this without any of the
disdain that usually accompanies comments about working on the cars!  She
was right - I'm looking forward to it like crazy!!

Cheers,
John Wiltshire
Sydney Australia (raining and fire crisis over!)

are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing and using the information.
Please contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
the original message.