Re: Raising them Right

Well, at 35 I am seriously a product of this upbringing!!!  In 67' my father who was working nights at Alfredo's in
Larchmont, NY (at the time a multi foreign car est.) bought a 67' Guilia Super in a very nice dark blue.

My father always allowed me to sit on his lap and steer the car into our garage, help him with the removal and cleaning of
the Lodge plugs, general maintenance and cleaning of the car.

I watched as his heart sink when we had to sell it for a deposit on a house back in 76' and after a couple of various fiats
I watched him smile the Alfa smile again when he got a 74'GTV in 85' (and unfortunately have to sell it 3 years later due
to poor health).

I have lusted after cars all my life due to my father, and have been especially fond of Alfas, to wit I have had a total of
18 vehicles, 7 of them Alfas, 1 Fiat, 3 VW's, 3 Audis, 1 MB, 1 volvo, 1 Merc Capri, 1 Pontiac...

I hope I raise mine "right"....