Re: Raising Them Right

All this talk of children and alfa's  has inspired me to show off my
daughter Hana's new GTA.

Hana is 13 months old now and after dad got his first GTV last summer, she
has been begging for some sporty wheels too. Since no other marque would do
for papa's little girl, we set her up with a 2002 GTA.

Sorry for the poor image quality, but the three pictures will clearly show
why this gets the A in GTA. Radical weight reduction has been achieved by
paring the body down to its essential elements, and the supsension has been
stripped of all unnecessary parts. Note the extreme "caster" of the wheels.
A single slab of carbon fibre reinforced ply has been added to inprove
stiffness. The drivetrain too has been simplified and delivers a stunning 1
mommy or daddy power.

And it only cost 20 bucks

http://www.henrydesign.ca/2002_GTA

--