164 blinking brake lights

Thanks to all who offered help with solving this nuisance problem. I
checked all wires that I could and all that seemed OK. I changed out the
brake lights ECU and that did not help. All brake lights shine bright and
steady. Don't know what else to do but pull the bulbs but that looks like a
PITA job; so, to hell with it---I know I have good brakes so let the stupid
things blink on/off.

91 164L w/ blinking brake lights
88 Milano auto Gold/Platinum/Verde
(2) 69 Duetti