Alfetta rear axle bearings

Perhaps I'm jumping the gun but Rich Hirsch just sent me a sort of
correct procedure to remove and replace the rear wheel bearings on my
Alfetta GT.

Apologies when I said it might require a group of NASA engineers and
lotsa luck. My smart-assness was highly underestimated.

Rather I shall be hoping beyond hope I win the lottery so I can convince
the Alfa folk to go into production again on the transaxle cars, along
with all the factory tools.

It would be sooo much easier.

Obviously the factory's thought was, "Should the rear axle bearings go
out, crush, buy new car."

Oy, oy, oy,

Biba
Peeved in Irwindale, CA USA