Re: Alfetta rear wheel bearings

Biba,

	It's not so bad.  My friend Ethan's instructions were recently in
http://clubs.hemmings.com/texashillcountryaroc/la_pilota.htm

	I helped Ethan replace the first one.  At the time I had far less tools
than I currently have.   But I had a selection of hammers, cheater bars,
and grinders so I figured we'd be able to get it done.  The first one
took about 16 hours, as we figured out what the hell we were doing.
With far fewer tools and no help, Ethan was able to do the other bearing
in 3-4 hours.

	Good luck,

	--Mark