FOR SALE: Milano steering column/Momo wheel/hub package

This came with the car, is in really nice shape, comes with keys as
well.

A momo wheel, hub, complete steering column for "unknown year" Milano. I
want to state that I was told this was for a Milano but I have no way of
knowing or proving it. If anyone can help me determine this that would
be helpful.

If you need any part numbers or detailed pictures, please view some pics
on my site at:
http://members.home.net/msweigart/wheel

I can take more pics of specific areas of this if you need it- have
digital camera.

Willing to trade for various GTV6 stuff- whattayagots?

Thanks,
Michael

Michael S. Sweigart
PureDealer, Inc., President