ANSA GTV-6 Exhaust

I have a new Ansa GTV-6 rear section exhaust for sale.  It was purchased
awhile back but never used, and was still in its wrapper when given to me.
The Ansa decal is intact, and the finish is perfect.  IAP's price for this
item is $239.  I will sell it for $150 or trade for a like condition Ansa
rear exhaust or header set for a Milano.  The package also includes a used
middle section that does not have a muffler in it.  It is 49 inches long
with the three bolt flange at the rear and two 1 3/4 ID tubes at the front.
This piece is in excellent condition, with no rust, but it does not have the
crinkle finish the ansa part does.  Buyer pays shipping by UPS, total weight
is 30 lbs.   Please reply off the Digest.  Dave Anderson,
alfaguy@domain.elided