Restoration man in Pittsburgh

I'm considering having the needed body work on my '69 Spider done.  After
searching within the Columbus, OH,  area I got a lead on one possible
shop.  Also got a lead on a fella in the Pittsburgh area by the name of
"Bob".  Two other names were passed to me, people who may know who Bob
is: Walt Spak and Jim Bandi of the Pittsburgh area.

Anyone happen to know any of these guys?  Internet search came up with a
Walt in Gibsonia and a few Jim Bandi.  I've had no luck in the few
attempts I've made so far to contact these leads.

I would like to have the body assessed by someone who's been there, done
that, to tell just how extensive the work may be.

Any help appreciated,
Paul Weimer
Pataskala, OH