GTV-6 Bumpers

I also have front and rear GTV-6 bumpers for sale.  They are used but have
not been hit, the mounting shocks are in good condition.  There are no
visible nicks on the plastic or aluminum areas.  I will sell one or both,
for the best offers.  Next step is ebay.  The front has good turn signal
housing and lenses.  Front weighs 27 lbs, rear is 29 lbs.  Buyer pays
shipping, but I can deliver to Sebring (is there an Alfa Alley this year?).
Please reply off the Digest.
Dave Anderson, alfaguy@domain.elided

Milano Verde
58 Spider Veloce