RE: FOR SALE: Milano steering column/Momo wheel/hub package

Not a US Milano wheel. I don't know what it is (most likely Alfetta sedan) but I'm pretty sure it's not a Milano wheel.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Michael S. Sweigart [mailto:msweigart@domain.elided]
	Sent: Tue 1/15/2002 11:43 AM
	To: alfa@domain.elided
	Subject: FOR SALE: Milano steering column/Momo wheel/hub package

	This came with the car, is in really nice shape, comes with keys as
	well.

	A momo wheel, hub, complete steering column for "unknown year" Milano. I
	want to state that I was told this was for a Milano but I have no way of
	knowing or proving it. If anyone can help me determine this that would
	be helpful.

	If you need any part numbers or detailed pictures, please view some pics
	on my site at:
	http://members.home.net/msweigart/wheel

	I can take more pics of specific areas of this if you need it- have
	digital camera.

	Willing to trade for various GTV6 stuff- whattayagots?

	Thanks,
	Michael

	Michael S. Sweigart
	PureDealer, Inc., President