Re: 164 ABS Fixed! - AD331

"I should think a 20 *kilohertz* scope would be fast enough.  How fast are
you spinning those wheels?"

Nice one Thomas!  Once I get wound up on an Alfa job, I can spin those
wheels with superhuman strength...

What my question should have said, was if the analogue scope is sensitive
enough to measure the waveforms from the sensors.

For the benifit of other digesters, Tom Alfieri (who posted the original
ABS thread) has e-mailed me offline a very detailed procedure for checking
the 164 ABS.  Tom is a real electronics technician and I'm only a pretend
one, but his procedure is concise and easy to follow.

Maybe Tom could post this to the digest, or a least make it available to
Digesti that e-mail him?  Over to you Tom!

Regards,
John Wiltshire
Sydney Australia

are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing and using the information.
Please contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
the original message.