Alfas in The Godfather

My wife gave me The Godfather DVD set for Xmas.  I was watching the original
Godfather last night.  What a great movie.  But I digress.  I was just
wondering, are there any Alfas in the segment where Michael is exiled to
Sicily?  It didn't look like it to me but I'm not up on my early Alfas.  One
nice thing about DVD is you can have a rock-steady pause and then zoom in on
the frame but, I still couldn't identify the cars.

Can anyone ID the car driven by Don Tomassino (old, Model A style body
with suicide doors) and the car that Apollonia was blown up in?