get back to reality

Richard,
Thanks for the administrative trivia, re: cut out the nationalities.  I bought
an alfa because I liked the looks and handling.  It is no different from any
other specialty type car in that it is temperamental, difficult to work on at
times, parts are had-to-get and expensive.  Yet, look at the number of
resotred/street rodded cars from the 30's and 40's.  You pay the nickel and
get the ride.  Who knows what GM will do?
No one yet except possibly GM!  Get a life and get with the program, our
beloved, most of the time, Alfas.