Re: Lowered Milanos

Am I the only one pondering the idea of raising my Milano?

I don't know where everyone else lives, but I find that my car is
already uncomfortably low.   Or I should say, the center exhaust section
is uncomfortably low.  I have had little success trying to gain
clearance by fiddling with the stock exhaust hangers.   I'm tempted
wheel out the mig welder an make a more effective mount than the stock
rubber donuts.

Last year I caught a TV special where they took two AWD Porsche 993s and
tweaked them for some off-road use.   They stopped short of adding a gun
rack or confederate flag in the rear window, but they did jack up the
suspension and fitted larger more agressive tires.   I have to admit I
really liked the look.   Some higher profile tires and rally lights
might look pretty spiff on the Milano.  I wonder how much handling I'd
loose...

	--Mark
	--1988 Milano Verde