Re: Lowered Milanos

<<  Am I the only one pondering the idea of raising my Milano?

Yes.

<<  ...I find that my car is already uncomfortably low.   Or I should say,
the center exhaust section...

I think the stock exhaust is poorly routed and could have been designed to
fit more closely to the body.  Bang it over every speed bump you can find,
and when it gets a hole in it that's your excuse to have a good muffler shop
fabricate a better center section.  If you're in a state where you can get
away with it, leave out the center muffler.
Bryan Carter
Olympia, WA