FWD / RWD / 3 cylinders—the final solution?

I propose a slight compromise for the 'upcoming' AlfasMWD. Middle Wheel
Drive (six, count 'em, six) wheels with the two driven wheels in the
center should satisfy All 'enders'. True, the front door designers will
have their work cut out, but hey, that's why they get the big lira.

3 cylinders, why not? Moving on, Alfa should also offer engines with 4
(what a concept), 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, & 13. Can't do 8 or 12, Ferrari
has a patent on those (at least in FIAT land).

Must say, these two subjects leave me Absolutely Spellbound.

(But what can you expect from a guy who drives an Alfetta GT?).

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA