Re: alfa-digest V8 #340

I have a belt, pump, and filter that were taken off my '76 when it had about
100 miles on it.  But I want to sell them as a unit.  So if you funk your
test with the old pump, you may be interested in my pump.

> From: Ron Horowitz <RonHorowitz@domain.elided>
> Subject: Alfetta AIR INJECTION PUMP BELT Needed
>
> Howdy, Folks!
>
> Well, it's that time again (actually, a little bit past it) and I need to
> get the Alfetta smogged again. Anybody got a "smog belt" for a '77 Alfetta?
> Even a good used one would be OK!

Carl R. Davis
Daily: Milano 3.0, 4th series Spider
Fun: 750F, GTV-2000
Projects: 750E, Giulia SS, 1750 Boattail
Parts: 101 Sprint, Giulia Spider
Tow: Jeep