Re: Tranny Fluid

I use Redline 75-90NS in my 69 Spider (74 engine/tranny) and have ever
since the transmission was rebuilt. It shifts great, warm or cold. I
rarely clash gears and if I do, it's invariably my sloppy technique.
Because my Milano has a transaxle and has the requirement for a HP
lubricant (hypoid final drive) I use Redline 75-90 instead of the NS.
That works equally well.
Regards,
John Cecil
<jcecil@domain.elided>