fixed: 164 front end noise

For those who pay attention, I've had the scraping/crunching noise that
I heard in my 164 last week fixed.  Thanks to all who gave guesses on
the source.  Turns out to have been a bad CV joint on the recently
replaced front right axle, which is a surprise.  Covered under the
part's warranty (or the mechanic is just not charging me), so this is
perhaps for me the first Alfa fix that didn't either involve lots of
money or lots of my time, sweat, and blood.

Jeff Matson
Harvard, MA
'91 164 L
'74 2000 GT Veloce