re: cams (was More Stebro)

Sean wrote:

>This is my first post on this list ... <snip>

Welcome, Sean!

<snip> It was the first change we made that eventually
 included Webers, Electronic ignition, a cam, suspension improvements, and of course sheepskin seat covers. <snip>

*A* cam?!?!?!? Cool!! Which one, intake or exhaust?

I have a 77 Alfetta which could use a little more grunt, so if I only have to change one of the cams to get it ...

Tom
Seattle
10123
11615