Re: Stebro is a crook shop

Karl:

I bought from Stebro last year and had very good service.  I happen to be
visiting my in-laws in two weeks and they live very close to Stebro's shop
in Manotick, Ontario.  I can drive by to see what's up if you like.  Or, if
you want I can pick up your order and ship personally to you.  I don't want
to be involved in any money transfer but I can make sure the product is
shipped.

Henry