Stebro is a crook shop

I have never had experience like this before.
I don't call someone a crook until I have 100%
proof.  But I could never be more sure than
about this.

Here is what happened.  Hope this can help
anyone from being deceived by Stebro again.

I had ordered exhaust parts worth over $860 from them on
11/6/2001.  Dan told me it will take one week before
I got it.  My credit card got charged immediately.
I waited two weeks and got nothing.  I called Dan,
He said he will "spend the whole day" tracking this
down.  Later he told me I should received it tomorrow.
Another week passed and nothing.  I called him again,
This time he said he will call UPS again to check it.
I verified with him my shipping address is correct.
Later he said UPS screwed up and he will send another
shipment.  I wait another week still nothing.
I demanded UPS tracking number from Dan, he couldn't give me
any.  He kept saying he will have it shipped to me
before end of week.  Another week passed still nothing
arrived.  This week Dan give me a UPS tracking number
I tracked it in internet and found it was shipped to
someone in San Francisco with product worth less than
$50 and already delivered correctly two weeks ago.
I called him again, Dan said his assistant screwed up
when he hear it over the phone.  He will "spend the
whole day" to resolve this issue.  Finally another
day pass he give me another tracking number said
UPS faxed them the correct number this time.
I tracked it and found it is invalid number.
He told me I should wait another day before it
will show up in computer.  I called UPS and was
told this number is invalid and will never become
valid no matter how long I wait.  Three days has
passed and this number is still invalid.
I left message to Dan demand he give me
any evidence that he ever ship the product to me
over the past five weeks.  But it is all answering
machine.  I even gave him my fax number so he cannot
blame it on I heard the wrong number over phone.
But nothing from him ever since.
He has disappeared altogether.

I finally left a few messages telling him I demand he
refund all my money since he has no proof that
he ever shipped the product at all.   Nothing from
him.  This guy is a crook, no doubt about it.

Karl Chen
San Jose, CA, USA