Re[2]: electric water pumps

Interesting looking pump. One thing I noticed in the specs that might
require some looking into is that the stated temperature operating
range is -5F to +270F. Depending on where you live, minus 5 might not
be very cold. I'd check and see what parts are limited by that
temperature range.

Ed

jbc> 'What's the name (website?) of the Australian(?) company that makes
jbc> electric water pumps for various production cars?"

jbc> Joe,

jbc> The Company is Davies-Craig.  Their website is
jbc> http://www.daviescraig.com.au/

jbc> Cheers,
jbc> John Wiltshire
jbc> Sydney Australia

jbc> --
jbc> to be removed from alfa, see /bin/digest-subs.cgi
jbc> or email "unsubscribe alfa" to majordomo@domain.elided