Re: POR-15

I used POR 15 on a car restored 6 year ago and it holds up very well,
better than the Eastwood Corroless.  However it is expensive, has a short
shelf life after opening the can, and is difficult to use and work after it
is dry. Best for inner rusty areas (trunks, floorpans, inner rockers) that
do not show, not for external body panels.   Epoxy primers and two stage
polyurethane paints are recommended for the exterior bodywork.

No rust preventative paint will work without proper surface
preparation.  Old rust must be mechanically removed, and a zinc phosphate
prep applied to the cleaned surface before primers and top coats.

All IMHO.  //kct