ATTN Pittsburgh digesters (totally off topic)

This may sound completely absurd, but can anyone in the Pittsburgh
area tell me where I might go to buy glycerin in Pittsburgh,
preferably in Oakland, Shadyside, or Squirrel Hill?  Never having had
to buy glycerin before in my life, I don't even know whether to start
at a hobby shop or a hardware store, or what.

Thanks,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6 (soon to receive Shankle cams and an oversized airflow meter)