Re: Fuel Pressure light

First turn on the ignition and listen for the humming of the fuel pump. If
you don't hear it then that's your problem. It may not be the pump itself
but just a loose or dirty electrical connection. Depending on the model year
it could be the inertia switch.

If the pump is running then go after the fuel filter.

Paul Irvine  - Antioch CA
72 Spider - 79 Sprint Veloce - 82 GTV6
Project Alfa