Re: Alfa Milano

It does seem a bit pricey for a Milano Gold. I recently bought a Milano
Verde with 5-sp for around $7,000 US with around 90K on the clock. That may
have been a little high by about 1 or 2K, but if the car suits you and you
intend to keep it for a while, go for it. Don't worry about a car as an
investment; they aren't. I've never regretted any car I have bought, but
have regretted cars that I didn't buy that I should have, for example, a
Porsche Carrera 2 that I could have had for $6,000 in 1972.
Regards,
--John Cecil
<jcecil@domain.elided>
<jcecil@domain.elided>