164 trunk contents

	This is a funny request, but can anyone tell me what should be in the trunk
of a 164 (ie what was in it when it left the factory)? I mean other than the
usual picnick basket and chianti of course ;) I think my car is missing a
few items like the tool kit, but I'm not sure where they are supposed to go
or if there are other items I don't even know about.
	When I lift up the carpeted cover in the trunk that hides the spare tire I
find the spare, a jack and a lug wrench. What am I missing? Also, there
isn't anything to keep these items from moving around so the jack rattles,
etc... how are these things supposed to be secured? There appears to be some
hooks around the spare tire well opening, what are these for? Anyone have a
picture they could send me?
	Also, what are the two big hooks at the front of the trunk for? I bought
the car without an owners manual and so all these things are very puzzling.
Anyone have an extra owner's manual sitting around they want to part with?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
-Obie
Tacoma, Wa.