Milano Rear Caliper R&R

Hello all,

My Milano has a rather pecuilar leak in the right rear brake
caliper: every so often it dribbles a couple teaspoons full of fluid onto
the floor. It dosen't seem to be comming from the piston seals but maybe
the inboard adjuster, and is not correlated to hand brake usage or
anything else as far as I can tell. I finally decided to bite the bullet
and see if I could get the damn thing off.

Following Fred D's tip to use a pipe wrench, I got the 6 screws on the
drive shaft out without too much fuss. Now I am stuck at the next six
screws that actually hold the disc on: the flange that mates with the
driveshaft rules out using the pipe wrench on these and I hesitate to push
much harder with  my 8mm allen driver for fear of stripping out the heads.

So I have soaked the screws with PB Blaster (pen.oil) and will seek the
wisdom of the board. Does anyone have a clever way to get these guys out?

Funny thing about my Milano: it is actually a very reliable car, but when
things need to be replaced it is always somthing that is a bitch to remove
(last project: clutch master cylinder!).

Thanks,
Joe Moryl