Re: alfa-digest V8 #229

--- You wrote:
And, to repeat myself, all distributors (US / Europe) apparently only
stock the diagonal belt with the 30 cm flexible stalk. While sitting in
your Spider, measure up approximately 12" from the mounting point on
your tunnel to where the buckle will attach. Then see if you'd feel
safe
--- end of quote ---

 I have a set of securon belts that  I put in my Duetto.  As Biba mentioned
the 30 cm stalk is too long unless the seat is far forward--the buckle ends up
being over your stomach instead of adjacent to the hip.  Chris Sweetapple at
Highwood was kind enough to send me some 15 cm metal strap buckles which are
the right length if you use the existing mounting holes.  ( model 514/15 I
think)   They have worked well for me, but can occasionally hang up on the
seat as you slide it forward and back.  I have got later model seats with a
belt guide installed.   A 15 cm flexible stalk ( or similar length of webbing)
would probably be a better
fit

Hugh Huizenga
67 Duetto