Spax shocks

	I put the 14-way adjustable Spax shocks on all four corners of my GTV
awhile back.  But since I blowing out a chunk or two of #4 piston (what
a mess!), I haven't been driving it lately.  But I did take to Summit
Point before the Disaster - It was easy to change the settings on both
with the rear being a bit harder to access the screw head.  Has W&D
springs, W&D rear swaybar and all new suspension bushings (no
polyurethane).  Haven't had enough experience with the car to say if
they are good or bad.

	Bought mine from J.A.E Lotus parts (http://www.jaeparts.com/).

	Bruce

	'86 Spider
	'73 GTV engine ready to come off the stand