Re: alfa-digest V8 #229 - fuel/electrical problem with '86 Spider

       Damned AOL.  The Reply and Send Now buttons are in exactly the same
location.  Hold the mouse button down just an instant too long and an empty
message gets sent.
       Jack, it sounds like your spider is starting on the cold start
injector (the one with the blue terminal plug near the back of the plenum).
However, the main injectors are not picking up the pace for what ever reason.
 Could be the ignition switch, the computer, the injectors, or all the above.
       Well, back to Junk Yard Wars....

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City