Seat belt source

  In AD Dana Loomis asked for sources for seat belts

"Does anyone know of a source for good quality, retractor-type 3-point
lap/shoulder belts? A generic, universal fit type of unit would be fine,
but local auto parts stores don't have them, and the only mail order
source I've been able to locate is JC Whitney."

Thanks,
Dana Loomis
NC USA

------------My Reply--------------

Dana,

I have purchased two sets of three point seat belts, from Juliano's
Interior Products.  800-300-1932 Vermont CT.  The retractor is designed
to be recessed into the side pannel of the car, so most of it does not
show.  I use them every day in my car and they work very well.

www.julianos.com

Paul Albertson
No relationship to Juliano's or any large grocery chains
Beaverton OR
79 Alfetta