Re: Moly boxes and Dentax

I've always thought it was sometime in '67.  I've seen
a '67 Super with an old style gearbox.  Any '66 or
earlier 105 owners care to comment on which gearboxes
they have?

Mid-'67 seems to be when GTV's went from the old lower
rear wheelwell opening to the larger style that allowed
a wider tire to fit.  How many GTV's have you seen with
mismatched wheelwells?  Sure it's never been hit or had
rust.  :)

Steve Schaeffer
NWARC
Seattle, WA

********
I have been under the impression that the break point
between Alfa gearboxs with the old style moly synchros
and those with the newer, non-moly type fell between the
101 and 105 models, with all 105s having the later-type
box.