value of parts car

I just heard of 1978 Spider that's being sold as is.  I haven't seen it yet
but here are the grim details as was told to me:

The car has been stored in a damp and leaky barn for 10 years and has some
serious rust issues (no floors left, trunk is rotted through, bad
perforation on 1 door, some very bad spots underneath too).  The engine will
turn over easily with a fresh battery but does not start.  The top is in
good shape, as are the seats, dashboard, glass, and interior door panels.
The car has all its exterior and interior trim in place.  I don't know
anything about the brakes but I'm guessing they'll be in need of some
serious attention.

Sadly, the Spider only had 48,000 kms (35,000 miles) on it when it was put
into storage.

I suspect that the rotten body means a restoration is financially
impractical but does anyone have any guesses as to the car's value for
parts?  I would think that with the exception of the body and brakes, nearly
everything else is salvageable.

Thanks for your opinions.

Greg Stewart
Ottawa, Canada