RE: Oil Filter replacement on SPIDER?

Im sure you have received a million posts, but virtually all alfas use the
PH7s, I did hear that the new OEM filters from Alfa are small. I try to use
an upscale filter such as the mobil one filter, or the purolator pure-one.
These filters may cost a few dolars more, but when you are spending $26.00
on synthetic oil, why use a $2.00 filter.

There was a very good site comparing oil filters on minimopar.com, however
the website seems to be down.

http://minimopar.simplenet.com/oilfilterstudy.html

Bill LeClair