RE: '78 Spider Veloce Wiring Diagram

I asked Gene to forward the colored wiring diagram to me, which he kindly
did.

I've got to say, this thing is brilliant!  When I think of all of the time
I've spent trying to trace along those close little black lines, having
things in color (presumably the same color as the actual wires in the car)
makes things *so* much easier.

I honestly think it would be worth while to spend the time to do this to
every wiring diagram I have.

Thanks Gene!

bs

p.s.  If Gene doesn't want to reproduce those diagrams, you might be able to
stick the PDF file on a floppy and have it done at a Kinkos or something.