'78 Spider Veloce Wiring Diagram

In V8 #218 Gene Brown mentions: I have a schematic I drew based upon the
Alfa schematic that is in color. I have it in a CorelDraw file and also
in a PDF file. It is best when printed on a plotter in a 34 inch by 22
inch format but can be scaled down.

**********

Gene, going to assume the one for the '78 is the same (or close enough)
to the one for the '79 (same car).

That being the case, I might well be able to use one printed out in
color on a plotter. Doesn't have to be 34" x 22" but wouldn't complain
(not me of course, but eyes seem to be getting rather old).

My point, Gene, is if several others would like a hard copy and don't
happen to have a plotter handy, do you have capabilities / sources for
printing a few out and shipping in a tubefor money?

All others: Let's also assume for the moment Gene replies in the
affirmativeany others interested? Hold your hands up with check books /
pens attached so Gene can take a count.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

Still ona MAC.