re: Milano Verde vs. 996 (on 280W in NJ)

Yeah, those runs are great.  You rarely find anyone willing to go at those speeds, nevermind for that long of a stretch.  I don't know about you, but I can never find anyone who's as crazy as me to travel at those speeds.  100mph is about all they're willing to go.

I had another run like that going down to the TN convention, but that was with my friend who was driving a Montreal doin' about 135-140mph what a run!

Alan
88 milano 3.0