Repro Technomagnesio SZ/TZ wheels cracked!

While going over the ex-Hugh Tompkins Giulietta Sprint Veloce (now in the
hands of Alfista David Allison), we found three of the four lug openings
cracked radially from the center opening to the inside of the steel lug nut
seat insert on one of the four wheels. Does anyone have one in aluminum? I
know Compomotive is making repros, but I'd like to buy them from the folks
in Holland, Michigan and I've lost the contact info.
-Peter Krause
www.krauseandengland.com