Buy an Alfa Spider Quad ( Edited Copy)

Hello my friends, I've just lived through another "Summer in South Florida"
in my daily driver, an 86 Spider Veloce w/o air.  I want to keep my 86, just
for fun, winter, and autocross.

The Quad "Must Have Perfectly Operating Air-Conditioner, Never Hit, w/ a
Very Strong Engine,(hopefully modified by fine mechanic) No Rust, Good
Interior, the Hardtop (original Alfa and same color), w/ the 15" "Phone
Dial" wheels (if replaced and you have both sets I want both....)

If you have all above, but your car is not a Quad, let me know.  I may still
be interested, but I really need the HT, 100+ days of rain here..Need a dry
car.

If you have pictures, send them to Headroom@domain.elided  If you have a
mechanic, please send me his number.

Next I'm looking for a 2000cc engine, either rebuilt(hopeful modified)Webers
and cams would be nice, or a cheap engine in need of rebuilding, but nothing
broken.(no basketcases)..If the Tranny is attached, price it out for me with
the engine, Once again(no basket cases must shift smoothly through "all
Gears".

I Live in So Fl...If the car is what I've described then I should be able to
drive it down from anywhere, but I'd like to keep the drive within 1000
miles, one way. We'll talk, OK...OK...