Re: 1.8 crank in a 2.0 engine

Steve Spiers:
> What engine is this for?

It is the 105 series bertone/Spider engines and the 116 Alfetta
range. They share the block but not the crank. The crank needs to
be drilled fot the shaft from the gearbox.

Salute	Wille R.

> Steve
>

> "Wille R." wrote:
>
> > In AD V8 #192 the question about swapping cranks from an 1.8
to a> > 2.0 engine. I have found that the 2.0 crank dous not fit
the 1.8> > block. The 2.0 is as I can see it somewhat fatter and
the 1.8> > block does not accept this. Been there, done it.