Imported 155

With all this talk of importation I thought I should pass this along.  There
is a 1996 155 for sale in NY.  It can be seen at www.autotrader.com

Good looking car and not too bad of a price ($13k w/ 30k miles) if you don't
mind dealing with the headaches.  How would you insure a car like this?  I
would think you open yourself to huge liability if you get in an accident
and hurt someone while driving an "illegal" car.  I really don't know, it's
just a thought.

Craig